1: WHO WE ARE AND WHY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1.1 WHO WE ARE
We are Pragulic – Know Prague differently! We break down the established stereotypes about homelessness by enabling those interested to experience the world of homeless people firsthand. In addition, the law also describes us as the so-called personal data controller – we are thus responsible for the security of your personal data and for ensuring that they do not leak or misuse. If necessary, you can contact us at the following contacts:
Pragulic – Poznej Prahu jinak!
Reg.nr .: 227 16 386
Seat: Londýnská 123/36, 120 00 Praha 2
Office: Staroměstské náměstí 4/1, 110 00 Praha 1
Phone: +420 725 314 930
1.2 WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Although it may not seem at first glance, the processing of your personal data is to a varying extent absolutely crucial for the use of most services. For example, with your personal information we know where to deliver an order, who to work with, who to send an invoice for services, as well as who to help resolve your problem. Clients, site users, employees, contractors, but also others – in order to be able to work with them, their data must be handled at least to a limited extent.
2: WHEN CAN YOU DATA PROCESS?
2.1 EXAMPLES OF SITUATIONS WHEN WE WORK WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- When you contact us with a question, demand for services or other request
- When you book a tour, experience, or order a gift from us
- When you enter into a cooperation or other agreement with us
- When you support us with a contribution
- When you send us your CV in the selection process
- When you use our website
- When you choose to subscribe to our newsletter
- When your information finds its way to our website or social network
2.2 HOW WE WORK WITH YOUR DATA
We only require personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collect it: order processing, payment verification, contract performance, etc. Processing anything necessary would be an unnecessary burden for you and us. At the same time, you can be sure that we do not commit any inaccuracies with your data: open sharing, reselling, annoying marketing – that is simply not our style.
2.3 YOU ARE PROVIDING VOLUNTARY
You have the full right to decide whether or not to provide your information to us – this is voluntary. However, from time to time the processing of personal data is necessary for us to provide the requested service. For example, we cannot successfully register you for inspection or send you the ordered goods without first processing your data. In addition, in certain situations, data processing is directly required by law – as is the case in tax, accounting and human resources matters.
3: HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA WHEN…
3.1… YOU CONTACT US WITH A QUESTION OR APPLICATION
You can contact us in writing or by phone. In the case of written communication (eg mail, web form) we need to process your name and contact information at least for a short time in order to process your request or to match the inquiry with the reservation. In the case of permanent communication, it is then possible that we can store your contacts in address books so that we can easily access them and communicate effectively. It goes without saying that we will not bother you with unsolicited emails or phone calls without your consent.
3.2… BOOKING A TOUR OR EXPERIENCE WITH US
Tours and experiences can be booked through the forms on our website. You will need to fill in your name, contact details, language of interpretation and the type and number of tickets. We must process this data in order to confirm the booking and prepare the event (communication with guides, communication with you, preparation of materials, etc.). We also process your billing information, which is necessary to verify payment for the event and to keep tax or accounting records. Therefore, your data may be made available to our accountant in this context and stored for the period required by applicable tax and accounting regulations (10 years after the end of the reporting period).
3.3… YOU BUY ANY OUR GIFTS
When purchasing in our e-shop we process your personal data in order to process your order and deliver the goods. Typically, this is the name, organization, address, including country of delivery, contact information, and payment and ordering information. This is necessary for the fulfillment of the concluded purchase contract and in such case we keep the data for the time when the claim can be made in relation to the purchased goods.
3.4… CONTRIBUTE US TO OUR ACTIVITIES
If you choose to contribute to our activities, we will be happy to accept such a donation based on a donation agreement. In connection with this, we will have to process your personal data (identification data, donation amount) in order to keep proper records of donors and records on the time and purpose use of received donations in accordance with the tax laws. This is one reason why these data from contracts can be transferred for accounting purposes to our accountant.
3.5… WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS
From time to time, we are looking for new reinforcements for our team. Any CVs and other materials we accept and go through in order to have enough information for the selection process. We do not use external agencies to conduct the selection process, so CV and other materials are not passed on to third parties. The data of candidates who have not been successful in a particular selection procedure shall be retained only for a period of 3 to 4 months from the time of completion of the selection procedure.
3.6… YOUR INFORMATION FIND YOUR WAY TO OUR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL NETWORK
We care about interacting with our community, and any warm words will please us. Therefore, it may happen that your posts, photos or comments can find their way to our website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. This happens, of course, by mutual consent. There is no problem to agree on the possible download of materials and content, if you wish – just write to us at email@example.com
3.7… YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWS
If you give us your consent (or if you are our customer), we may contact you by email with information about interesting events or news concerning our services and activities. While we make every effort to make these messages relevant and interesting to you, it goes without saying that you can always withdraw your consent to receive newsletters at any time. For more information, see MAILING PRINCIPLES.
3.8 … YOU ARE BROWSING OUR WEBSITE
We care about the presentation. That’s why we are constantly working to improve our web content. For this purpose, we use Google tools to track user interaction on our site. These tools tell us which sections of the site you find most interesting, what you search most often, etc. (based on the collection of visitor data and cookies). Because these tools are owned by Google, Google may also be able to view this data. Detailed information about Google’s privacy can be found HERE . For information on changing cookie settings, please read the COOKIES SETTINGS section.
3.9… CLOSE A COOPERATION OR OTHER CONTRACT WITH US
We are not omnipotent, so we sometimes need to outsource certain activities. For this purpose, we traditionally conclude cooperation agreements or other agreements to provide services. We process data from these contracts (typically identification data, contact details, bank details, performance data) for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations under the contract – this is also the time of storing the data, which corresponds to the time of cooperation and subsequent deadlines .
4: WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REASONS FOR OUR PROCESSING?
4.1 LEGALITY OF PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data by us is lawful only if it can be supported by at least one of the legal reasons listed in Article 6 of the GDPR. Our legal reasons for processing are:
- Performance of the contract
- This applies to the processing of personal data from contracts we enter into with individuals. These are mainly sales contracts, cooperation contracts, gift contracts, etc.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- Processing based on the fulfillment of the legal obligation of Pragulic is carried out, for example, in connection with the keeping of tax and accounting records, records of donations, invoicing, etc.
- The legitimate interests of the trustee or third party
- We have identified our legitimate interests on which the processing of personal data is based:
- Interest in building the reputation and reputation of Pragulic by posting reviews and comments on the web
- Interest in the selection of a suitable candidate in the selection process in connection with the admission of CVs
- Interested in improving online services through user interaction data analysis
- Consent of the data subject
- We need your consent, for example, to post photos on social networks or to send an email newsletter. You can easily revoke your consent at any time. More in MAILING PRINCIPLES.
- We have identified our legitimate interests on which the processing of personal data is based:
5: Are there other recipients of your data?
5.1 NECESSARY ACCESSIBILITY ONLY
Pragulic does not freely transmit or sell your data to unauthorized third parties. If we are already transferring data to someone, this is done in close connection with our services, where such transfer and processing of your data by a third party is necessary to ensure the smooth running of Pragulic – these are mainly activities provided to us by an external contractor under contract.
5.2 COOPERATING CONTRACTUAL PARTNERS
We use the services of the following partners and providers, who in specific cases may have access to your data:
- External accountant
- External IT Service Provider
- Provider of special business management software and accounting software provider
- Shared Document Storage service providers
- Providers of social networks and online content sharing platforms Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Provider of legal services
6: WHAT YOU HAVE RIGHTS AND HOW TO APPLY?
6.1 OVERVIEW OF RIGHTS TO BE APPLIED
In order to exercise maximum control over your data, can you exercise the following rights under Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR?
- Right to obtain information about what personal data we process and, where appropriate, to obtain a copy or extract of such personal data ( right of access )
- Right to rectify your personal data if we still process the data inaccurately, as well as the right to be notified of the rectification ( right of rectification )
- Right to delete your personal data from our databases if personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were processed and if you withdraw your consent to the processing
- Right to a restriction on the processing of personal data and notification of the restriction
- The right to obtain data processed by Pragulic as a personal data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to directly transfer such data by the controller to a third party that you explicitly designate ( data portability right )
- Right to object to the processing of personal data arising from the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party as outlined above
- Right to revoke the granted consent to the processing of personal data in cases where the processing is based on the legal title of consent
6.2 HOW TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS
If necessary, you can contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use any of the contacts listed in article 1.2 of this policy. Please specify in your report what your application is about and we will pay due attention to it. Please note that in case of doubt, we are entitled to ask you to confirm your identity so that we do not pass on your data to unauthorized hands. If you are not satisfied with the way you handle your request, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection at email@example.com, mailbox ID: qkbaa2n, registered address Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.
7: COOKIES SETTINGS
7.1 WHAT COOKIES ARE AND HOW TO CHANGE THEIR SETTINGS
Cookies are small data files stored on your disk that carry data related to browsing our website. They allow you to view web content faster or load content customized for your browser, for example. You can change the settings for storing cookies on your device at any time in your browser or disable cookies completely. The way you change settings is different for each browser. For more information, visit the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/clean-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.64/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-US/HT201265
8: MAILING PRINCIPLES
8.1 MAILING RELATED TO PREVIOUS USE OF PRAGULIC SERVICES
If you use some of our services, we can contact you in the future by email offering similar services. This especially applies to news in our selection of tours, experiences or gifts. If you no longer wish to receive occasional offers, simply tick the appropriate link in the delivered message, or contact us by email stating that you no longer wish to receive emails with offers from us.
8.2 OTHER MAILING
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you give us your consent to receive news about Pragulic’s activities and the services it offers. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the footer of delivered messages, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that you no longer wish to receive the news. After you unsubscribe, we will stop processing your email address to receive news.
8.3 PRINCIPLES OF PRAGULIC MAILING
- We don’t like SPAM. We don’t like to get it, we don’t like to send it. We do not intend to send you unwanted offers or to pass on your contact information to other entities for this purpose.
- We prepare news in such a way that they are closely related to our activities and send them at sufficiently long intervals so that they do not overload your mailbox and you can always look forward to them.
- There is no problem to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time (link in the footer of inbox).
- If you have any questions regarding mailing, please contact email@example.com
9: EFFECTIVENESS AND CHANGES TO THESE PRINCIPLES
9.1 FUTURE CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA PRINCIPLES
We may need to make minor adjustments and changes to these policies in the future. We will inform you of any material changes in advance, but we recommend that you review the current policy from time to time as they may be subject to minor modifications.
These principles came into force on 25 May 2018 .